Imported Compressor Air Cooled Industrial Water Chiller for RO Plant
- Air cooled chillers
- 24 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Payment Terms
- Product Package
- Product Attribute
- Product Table
- Model NO.: RHP-008A
- Cooling Water: Industrial Water
- Fans Species: Double-speed fan
- Application Fields: Machinery
- Condition: New
- Frequency: 50/60Hz
- Weight: 730kg
- Trademark: Ruihai
- Origin: Shenzhen
- Type: Air-Cooled
- System Type: Open System
- Noise Level: Ultra Low
- Certification: CSA, RoHS, UR, ISO, UL, CE, CCC
- Capacity Controlling: 0-100%
- Size: 2600X1200X2300mm
- Warranty: 12months
- Specification: Standard quality. SGS, CE
- HS Code: 8418699090
RUIHAI is professional to supply Refrigeration Equipments for customers, our main products are CHILLERS.
Our products are widely used in varous industries including plastics, electroplating, laser, UV curing machine, reactor, food industry, coating, concrete, electronic products, glass, pharmaceutical and biological products. If you need refrigeration equipment, Ruihai could provide you suitable temperature control solutions with reasonable price according to your requirements.
RUIHAI Air-cooled Type Chillers' Main Features
1. Using international HANBELL, BITZER or other top brand compressor, with low noise and high performance.
Air-cooled Water Chiller Working Principle
1. Ruihai Chillers have 12 months warranty since the date of delivery.
2. Ruihai will bear all cost for replace during the warranty if it is caused by the quality issue of our chillers,and is confirmed by the technical identification of the company.
3. All extra parts for the machine can be purchased with cost price if out of the warranty.
4. 24 hours online support, you can contact us by e-mail, whatsapp, skype and telephone.
5. Provide install video if necessary and our engineers also could help installation on customer's jobsite if needed.
More info to help us to offer you suitable chiller solution soon:
1.What is your cooling capacity?_____ Kcal/hr or _____KW?
2. What's your power supply? For example: 220V-50Hz-1N (N=Phase )
3.What refrigerant type do you require? R22 or R134a or R407c?
4. What's your ambient temperature? And what is your chiller inlet and outlet water temperature?
5. Which industry do you use the chiller in?